Probe Test Solutions Ltd is a Scottish company operating in the semiconductor electronics field. From our HQ in Hamilton we provide our global customers with an ever-growing variety of high tech test hardware. Due to consistent growth over the past 10 years we are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our existing accounts staff on a permanent, full time contract.
We are seeking a candidate who has previous experience within a similar accounts position. An in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Sage Line 50 is essential for this role. Knowledge of Sage payroll is desired although not a necessity. Experience of this industry is not necessary. You should have a good work ethic and great organisational skills. You will be able to communicate well with a variety of people and have an inquisitive and proactive attitude. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a busy finance team within a company which likes to progress their staff.
37.5 hours a week
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
£21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
- Processing payments from customers and dealing with customer queries
- Issuing Statements of Account and assisting with credit control
- Process purchase invoices and dealing with supplier queries
- Posting supplier payments and reconciliation of supplier statement
- Assisting with payment run
- Maintain Clock In / Out Machine
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Processing and recording employees’ expenses and analyses of VAT
- Managing VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat filings.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Reports and Monthly Management Accounts.
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature of this position.
Extensive knowledge and experience of Sage 50
Extensive experience with Microsoft office software
Experience of Sage Payroll
Experience of E-Max EPR System
If you want to be part of a fun working environment and have what it takes to succeed in this role then email your C.V. in the first instance to Recruitment@ProbeTestSolutions.com
PTSL is a world-leader in delivering advanced ATE test hardware solutions to our blue chip customers globally. We are a technically driven company, with a proven track record of pioneering engineering solutions to the most challenging test floors in the world.
The PTSL workforce prides itself on working closely with our customers and our team is fully committed to developing long-term partnerships which offer success to our clients, keeping our company values at the forefront of everything we do.