The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for prioritising and processing customer orders whilst providing support to thriving Sales and Design Team
Skills and abilities required
- Excellent team player with the ability to handle high work load and work well in a busy environment
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
- PC literate with experience of using MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of Sage is desirable
- Good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize effectively
Job Task List
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Purchase order entry and processing
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Support Sales and Design Team
The working hours for this post will be back-shift to support operations in USA.
To find out more or to apply please email Recruitment@ProbeTestSolutions.com
The PCB Design Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing a process flow and structure for managing Turn-Key projects within PTSL. Projects to be managed will be in the form of ATE Hardware solutions, with one, several, or all of the following:
- Schematic Generation
- PCB Design
- PCB Fabrication
- Probe Hardware Design
- Probe Hardware Manufacture
- Socket Design
- Socket Manufacture
- Component Assembly
- Turnkey Assembly
The successful candidate will have the responsibility for defining a robust process flow that allows PTSL to scale up capacity in PCB design, while managing the existing resource and workload more effectively. Role responsibilities will include:
- Potential software solutions for project management
- PCB Design staffing levels
- Grading and understanding capabilities of current and new staff for assignment to projects – (assignment based on complexity vs designer ability/experience)
- Consideration of apprenticeship program
- File structure and revision control
- Remote access for international designers, and most effective server type/location (i.e. Cloud, or other).
The role will involve working closely with many different departments, including Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Procurement as well as being a key point of contact with the customer. With PTSL’s global customer base, this role may involve frequent international travel, and flexibility around early morning and evening work is required.
What you’ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will experience in designing ATE PCB’s, and Manufacturing of Electronics Hardware – ideally ATE. Previous Project Management experience would be preferred, as is experience in full lifecycle product development. The ability to communicate well with stakeholders, suppliers, internal departments and colleagues will be a major factor in this role.
What you’ll get in return
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To find out more or to apply, please email Recruitment@ProbeTestSolutions.com
PTSL is a world-leader in delivering advanced ATE test hardware solutions to our blue chip customers globally. We are a technically driven company, with a proven track record of pioneering engineering solutions to the most challenging test floors in the world.
The PTSL workforce prides itself on working closely with our customers and our team is fully committed to developing long-term partnerships which offer success to our clients, keeping our company values at the forefront of everything we do.